We have stood the test many times as quality service provider for local traffic. Here are a few representative references:
Regional rail transport
- Regional route Donnersbergbahn - railway between Alzey and Kirchheimbolanden
- Freiberger Muldentalbahn - railway between Freiberg and Holzau
- Hunsrückbahn Boppard-Emmelshausen as from December 2009
Regional bus traffic
- Bus service between the Moselbahn railway along the Moselle river to Luxenbourg
- Bus service with M. Becker GmbH in Westerwald between Bad Honnef Eitorf and Wissen
- Bus service of the regional traffic company Westsachsen between Zwickau and the Chemnitzer Land
- Operation of the bus netweok of the NIAG in the Wesel district
- Bus service of the Regionalbus Oberlausitz GmbH in the Bautzen district with 65 routes and 7,7 million km/p.a.
- City traffic in the Palatine town of Zweibrücken with 6 routes and 600.000 km/p.a.
- City traffic in the secondary centre Bad Kreuznach with 16 routes and 1,8 million km/p.a.
- City traffic in the secondary centre Idar-Oberstein in Rhineland-Palatinate with 9 routes and 720.000 km/p.a.
- City traffic in Minden and Herford with 2,6 million km/p.a.
- City traffiv in Bautzen with 7 routes and 480.000 km/p.a.